NOW INTERVIEWING FOR GUEST SERVICES
Ginger Bay is St Louis's premiere Salon and Spa. We are looking for a Guest Services Concierge to support and grow the Salon's business and our Service Provider's business by offering opportunities to our guests.
- Must enjoy and excel at providing five-star customer service to our Clients.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism when scheduling client appointments and answering questions and concerns, including but not limited to questions regarding general business concerns, service descriptions, pricing, technician skill level and expertise, salon promotions, marketing and events.
- Go above and beyond each day to provide excellent customer service, support fellow team members, promote and support Ginger Bay’s mission and values, exercise strong business ethics and professionalism, act with passion and integrity and have fun.
- Assist daily in the maintenance of salon’s appearance, cleanliness, organization and inventory.
- Assist and support in cleaning and maintaining the retail area.
- Receive feedback from fellow team members, managers and clients with an open and positive attitude and with the intent and spirit of learning and improving from such feedback.
- Utilize any downtime by fulfilling the tasks on the Downtime Activity Lists.
- Ensure highest level of customer service.
- Educate clients regarding salon services, retail products and promotions.
- Ensure smooth operation of the day’s business by overseeing the flow of activity within the salon.
- Assist with the flow of merchandise from stock areas to the selling floor in a timely and organized manner.
- Field all client concerns and grievances in a professional and prompt manner.
- Attend monthly department meetings and classes, benefit provider meetings, and other business meetings as mandated.
- Follow company guidelines on a regular basis, including those established in department meetings and those set forth in the Employee Handbook and the Department Training Manuals.
- Follow all local, state and federal safety laws and regulations.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as may be necessary to fulfill this role, which can be modified with or without notice by management.
Did you know we offer a paid training program for Stylists? Learn more about our NEW 6-month program here.
STYLIST TECHNICAL INTERVIEWS
NOW IN PROGRESS
ARE YOU TIRED OF BOOTH RENTAL? ARE YOU SICK OF:
- Working long hours by yourself without technical and moral support
- Unpaid responsibilities for taxes, booking your own appointments, marketing, social media, guest grievances, ordering inventory, and cleaning your linens/suite
- Not having benefits like paid health insurance and paid time off
- Paying for your own insurance, rent, and credit card fees
- Guests standing you up and product return policies
If booth rental isn’t everything you thought it would be, come to The Bay! You’ll receive:
- Competitive commissions up to 55%
- 26 weekends off a year
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid vacation
- Generous employee service and retail discounts
- A busy salon and spa atmosphere in 2 beautiful locations with high-quality pricing and demographics
- Paid health insurance, matching 401(k), traditional and non-traditional benefits, discounts on retail & services, paid time off, occasional free prizes
- Benefits of a supportive guest services, housekeeping and marketing team
- Paid training and advanced education with top industry leaders
- An award-winning family of the best team in STL as a Salon Today Top 200 Salon winner for 18 years!
Why Ginger Bay
Ginger Bay Salon & Spa is St. Louis’s premier Aveda salon and spa that rewards their team through performance-based compensation. Centered on an education-based culture, Ginger Bay focuses on personal and professional growth through extensive in-salon training programs and continuing educational opportunities.
Ginger Bay also maintains a strong internal and external marketing/advertising plan designed for the success of the team as well as the individual. Professional business-building tools help to assist our team in acquiring and retaining guests. A philanthropically minded and environmentally conscious organization, Ginger Bay has repeatedly been recognized as one of the Top 200 Salons in Salon Today Magazine.
At Ginger Bay Salon & Spa, you are supported by a team of professionals located in our corporate office including Marketing, Human Resources, Finance and Operations to assist you in your career growth at Ginger Bay Salon & Spa.
Excellent Benefits Package Includes:
- Medical and Dental
- Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Flex Plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Generous employee discount
- Family and friends discount
- Funded Educational Opportunities
- Other non-traditional benefits
NOW IN PROGRESS
- To provide and maintain a clean, sanitary and safe salon environment in accordance with the goals and guidelines set forth by the mission and vision of Ginger Bay Salon & Spa. This includes but is not limited to laundry cleaning, sorting and distribution, surface/flooring sanitization, trash removal, detail cleaning of the entire facility including restrooms, guest and employee areas, mopping, stocking, inventory support, dishes and light maintenance duties.
- Abide by salon policies and procedures and state laws regarding sanitation and safety standards.
- Maintain excellent attendance.
- Provide positive guest and team interactions at all times.
- Ability to repeatedly reach to the floor and above shoulder height.
- Ability to push, pull and lift 30 pounds to chest height.
- Prolonged standing, walking and sitting for periods of up to 9 hours.
- Ability to utilize arms above waist and chest area and ability to use hands, fingers wrists and arms for prolonged periods of up to 9 hours.
- General understanding of housekeeping equipment and products.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently.
- Awareness of and adherence to the safety, sanitation and sterilization requirements of a salon and spa.
- Ability to communicate with managers, team, and guests professionally.
- Pleasant demeanor and customer service aptitude.
Click below to find out more: