Did you know we offer a paid training program for Stylists? Learn more about our NEW 6-month program here.
STYLIST TECHNICAL INTERVIEWS
NOW IN PROGRESS
ARE YOU TIRED OF BOOTH RENTAL? ARE YOU SICK OF:
- Working long hours by yourself without technical and moral support
- Unpaid responsibilities for taxes, booking your own appointments, marketing, social media, guest grievances, ordering inventory, and cleaning your linens/suite
- Not having benefits like paid health insurance and paid time off
- Paying for your own insurance, rent, and credit card fees
- Guests standing you up and product return policies
If booth rental isn’t everything you thought it would be, come to The Bay! You’ll receive:
- Competitive commissions up to 55%
- 26 weekends off a year
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid vacation
- Generous employee service and retail discounts
- A busy salon and spa atmosphere in 2 beautiful locations with high-quality pricing and demographics
- Paid health insurance, matching 401(k), traditional and non-traditional benefits, discounts on retail & services, paid time off, occasional free prizes
- Benefits of a supportive guest services, housekeeping and marketing team
- Paid training and advanced education with top industry leaders
- An award-winning family of the best team in STL as a Salon Today Top 200 Salon winner for 18 years!
Why Ginger Bay
Ginger Bay Salon & Spa is St. Louis’s premier Aveda salon and spa that rewards their team through performance-based compensation. Centered on an education-based culture, Ginger Bay focuses on personal and professional growth through extensive in-salon training programs and continuing educational opportunities.
Ginger Bay also maintains a strong internal and external marketing/advertising plan designed for the success of the team as well as the individual. Professional business-building tools help to assist our team in acquiring and retaining guests. A philanthropically minded and environmentally conscious organization, Ginger Bay has repeatedly been recognized as one of the Top 200 Salons in Salon Today Magazine.
At Ginger Bay Salon & Spa, you are supported by a team of professionals located in our corporate office including Marketing, Human Resources, Finance and Operations to assist you in your career growth at Ginger Bay Salon & Spa.
Excellent Benefits Package Includes:
- Medical and Dental
- Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Flex Plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Generous employee discount
- Family and friends discount
- Funded Educational Opportunities
- Other non-traditional benefits
NOW IN PROGRESS
- To provide and maintain a clean, sanitary and safe salon environment in accordance with the goals and guidelines set forth by the mission and vision of Ginger Bay Salon & Spa. This includes but is not limited to laundry cleaning, sorting and distribution, surface/flooring sanitization, trash removal, detail cleaning of the entire facility including restrooms, guest and employee areas, mopping, stocking, inventory support, dishes and light maintenance duties.
- Abide by salon policies and procedures and state laws regarding sanitation and safety standards.
- Maintain excellent attendance.
- Provide positive guest and team interactions at all times.
- Ability to repeatedly reach to the floor and above shoulder height.
- Ability to push, pull and lift 30 pounds to chest height.
- Prolonged standing, walking and sitting for periods of up to 9 hours.
- Ability to utilize arms above waist and chest area and ability to use hands, fingers wrists and arms for prolonged periods of up to 9 hours.
- General understanding of housekeeping equipment and products.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently.
- Awareness of and adherence to the safety, sanitation and sterilization requirements of a salon and spa.
- Ability to communicate with managers, team, and guests professionally.
- Pleasant demeanor and customer service aptitude.
Click below to find out more: