Learn more about our NEW 6-month Training Program here!
STYLIST TECHNICAL INTERVIEWS
NOW IN PROGRESS
ARE YOU TIRED OF BOOTH RENTAL? ARE YOU SICK OF:
- Working long hours by yourself without technical and moral support
- Unpaid responsibilities for taxes, booking your own appointments, marketing, social media, guest grievances, ordering inventory, and cleaning your linens/suite
- Not having benefits like paid health insurance and paid time off
- Paying for your own insurance, rent, and credit card fees
- Guests standing you up and product return policies
If booth rental isn’t everything you thought it would be, come to The Bay! You’ll receive:
- 26 weekends off a year --> have more time to do the things you love with the people you love most!
- Competitive commissions up to 55%
- A busy salon and spas atmosphere in 2 beautiful locations with high-quality pricing and demographics
- Paid health insurance, matching 401(k), traditional and non-traditional benefits, discounts on retail & services, paid time off, occasional free prizes
- Benefits of a supportive guest services, housekeeping and marketing team
- Paid training and advanced education with top industry leaders
- An award-winning family of the best team in STL as a Salon Today Top 200 Salon winner for 18 years!
Town & Country:
To preview a description of our open positions, please click on the link on the job titles above.
To apply for an open position, fax or email your application, resume and cover letter to our corporate office:
Fax: (314) 835-1752
No phone calls please.
Ginger Bay is an equal opportunity employer.