Learn more about our NEW 6-month Training Program here!
STYLIST TECHNICAL INTERVIEWS
NOW IN PROGRESS
ARE YOU TIRED OF BOOTH RENTAL? ARE YOU SICK OF:
- Working long hours by yourself without technical and moral support
- Unpaid responsibilities for taxes, booking your own appointments, marketing, social media, guest grievances, ordering inventory, and cleaning your linens/suite
- Not having benefits like paid health insurance and paid time off
- Paying for your own insurance, rent, and credit card fees
- Guests standing you up and product return policies
If booth rental isn’t everything you thought it would be, come to The Bay! You’ll receive:
- 26 weekends off a year --> have more time to do the things you love with the people you love most!
- Competitive commissions up to 55%
- A busy salon and spas atmosphere in 2 beautiful locations with high-quality pricing and demographics
- Paid health insurance, matching 401(k), traditional and non-traditional benefits, discounts on retail & services, paid time off, occasional free prizes
- Benefits of a supportive guest services, housekeeping and marketing team
- Paid training and advanced education with top industry leaders
- An award-winning family of the best team in STL as a Salon Today Top 200 Salon winner for 19 years!
NOW IN PROGRESS
- To provide and maintain a clean, sanitary and safe salon environment in accordance with the goals and guidelines set forth by the mission and vision of Ginger Bay Salon & Spa. This includes but is not limited to laundry cleaning, sorting and distribution, surface/flooring sanitization, trash removal, detail cleaning of the entire facility including restrooms, guest and employee areas, mopping, stocking, inventory support, dishes and light maintenance duties.
- Abide by salon policies and procedures and state laws regarding sanitation and safety standards.
- Maintain excellent attendance.
- Provide positive guest and team interactions at all times.
- Ability to repeatedly reach to the floor and above shoulder height.
- Ability to push, pull and lift 30 pounds to chest height.
- Prolonged standing, walking and sitting for periods of up to 9 hours.
- Ability to utilize arms above waist and chest area and ability to use hands, fingers wrists and arms for prolonged periods of up to 9 hours.
- General understanding of housekeeping equipment and products.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently.
- Awareness of and adherence to the safety, sanitation and sterilization requirements of a salon and spa.
- Ability to communicate with managers, team, and guests professionally.
- Pleasant demeanor and customer service aptitude.
Current Positions Available
Town & Country:
To preview a description of our open positions, please click on the link on the job titles above.
To apply for an open position, email your application, resume and cover letter to our corporate office:
No phone calls please.
Ginger Bay is an equal opportunity employer.