HAIRSTYLISTS, ESTHETICIANS, MASSAGE THERAPISTS & NAIL TECHNICIANS
- Performing all services offered by the respective department
- Provide excellent customer service and guest care for all guests
- Product education and promotion of the Aveda lifestyle
- Meeting service, retail, and guest retention goals
- Participate in ongoing education and training opportunities
- Work with team members to ensure that the highest quality of service is provided on a consistent basis
- Technicians are expected to work a 34-hour schedule consisting of days, nights and weekends.
- Missouri State Cosmetology License OR Missouri Massage Therapy License
- Available to work some weekends and nights
- Available to work full-time schedule of 34 hours per week
- Available to attend paid training program beginning August 15th, 2011
GUEST SERVICES - CONCIERGE
- Provide outstanding and professional customer service to all guests
- Assist guests with service, retail and gift certificate sales
- Assist technical team members with their daily business activities
- Answer telephones daily and work in the retail and front desk areas to assist guests in all matters related to customer service, retail and service sales, and general business concerns
- Proficient in general computer usage (Internet and MS Word)
- Ability to learn salon scheduling software
- To provide and maintain a clean, sanitary and safe salon environment in accordance with the goals and guidelines set forth by the mission and vision of Ginger Bay Salon & Spa. This includes but is not limited to laundry cleaning, sorting and distribution, surface/flooring sanitization, trash removal, detail cleaning of the entire facility including restrooms, guest and employee areas, mopping, stocking, inventory support, dishes and light maintenance duties.
- Abide by salon policies and procedures and state laws regarding sanitation and safety standards.
- Maintain excellent attendance.
- Provide positive guest and team interactions at all times.
- Ability to repeatedly reach to the floor and above shoulder height.
- Ability to push, pull and lift 30 pounds to chest height.
- Prolonged standing, walking and sitting for periods of up to 9 hours.
- Ability to utilize arms above waist and chest area and ability to use hands, fingers wrists and arms for prolonged periods of up to 9 hours.
- General understanding of housekeeping equipment and products.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently.
- Awareness of and adherence to the safety, sanitation and sterilization requirements of a salon and spa.
- Ability to communicate with managers, team, and guests professionally.
- Pleasant demeanor and customer service aptitude.
To apply for an open position, fax or email your application, resume and cover letter to our corporate office:
download an application
Fax: (314) 835-1752
No phone calls please.
Ginger Bay is an equal opportunity employer.