Why Ginger Bay?
Ginger Bay Salon & Spa is St. Louis’s premier Aveda salon and spa that rewards their team through performance-based compensation. Centered on an education-based culture, Ginger Bay focuses on personal and professional growth through extensive in-salon training programs and continuing educational opportunities.
Ginger Bay also maintains a strong internal and external marketing/ advertising plan designed for the success of the team as well as the individual. Professional business-building tools help to assist our team in acquiring and retaining guests. A philanthropically minded and environmentally conscious organization, Ginger Bay has repeatedly been recognized as one of the Top 200 Salons in Salon Today Magazine.
At Ginger Bay Salon & Spa, you are supported by a team of professionals located in our corporate office including Marketing, Human Resources, Finance and Operations to assist you in your career growth at Ginger Bay Salon & Spa.
We are a passionate team, committed to creating an extraordinary experience for everyone. We do this in the ways we honor each other, serve our guests, support our community, and respect our environment. We are Ginger Bay.
We are committed to active involvement in our philanthropic endeavors. Our goal is to make a difference in a heartfelt way, through gestures of caring and compassion, giving of our time and unique talents.
- We value teamwork and relationships as our greatest strengths.
- We value customer service so that each person feels welcome and appreciated.
- We value listening and communicating with dignity and respect.
- We value education so that we always learn and grow.
- We value innovation and change so we can grow our company and each other.
- We value philanthropy so we can make a difference by giving back.
- We value the environment today and for the future.
- We value wellness by taking care of ourselves, so we can take care of each other.
- We value celebrations and having fun every day.
- We value delivering the best in all we do and holding ourselves accountable for results.
- We value financial responsibility and knowing how we contribute to a sustainable and profitable business.
- We value our culture as the bond that ties us together.
Excellent Benefits Package Includes:
- Medical and Dental
- Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Flex Plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Generous employee discount
- Family and friends discount
- Funded Educational Opportunities
- Other non-traditional benefits
To apply for an open position, fill out the online application form here
No phone calls please.
Ginger Bay is an equal opportunity employer.